This dreamy concoction is made with walnuts, dates and vanilla ice cream, then swirled with fig jam. Top it with extra walnuts and a drizzle of honey for a sweet fall treat.
Calories280 calTotal Fat13 gSaturated Fat7 gPolyunsaturated Fat1.7 gMonounsaturated Fat3.194 gCholesterol45 mgSodium150 mgCarbohydrates38 gDietary Fiber2 gTotal Sugars34 gProtein4 gCalcium360 mgPotassium360 mg
- 3/4 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup California walnut milk (homemade or store bought)
- 2 large Medjool dates (pitted)
- 2 tablespoons chopped California walnuts
- 1 tablespoon fig jam
- Fresh figs, honey and walnut pieces
- In a blender, puree ice cream, dates and walnut milk until smooth.
- Pour small amounts into a tall glass, alternating with spoonfuls of fig jam.
- Add fresh figs, honey and walnut pieces, for garnish